By Jonathan Higgins
Product: Uniden HomePatrol-1 (HP-1)
Firmware Update: 1.03.01
What included in the update?
- Shorter POWER up time
- Hold functionally
- Setting default power down option
- read more about this firmware update
This update should fix a couple of the little bugs that were reported to Uniden. Nothing major in this update.
How to update your HomePatrol?
- Plug your HP-1 into AC Power to prevent power lost during update.
- Connect your HP-1 to your PC via the Programming cable.
- Open the Sentinel Software
(If you don’t have the software download it here)
- Click “Update” tab
- Select “Update Firmware”
- Your HomePatrol should be selected, click “OK”
- The software will prompt you once the download is done.
- Disconnect the programming cable from your HP-1
- Please allow a few minutes for the update process to run.
- Your HP-1 will restart and the firmware update is complete.