We would love to see photos of your shack at your home, office or vehicle, or even your antenna set-up. A few times a month the Scanner Master Blog will feature a customer shack, maybe yours! Some of you may be asking what is a “Shack”? It’s your monitoring post where you spend your time listening to your scanners. If you think you have a cool set-up we would love to see it. Check out the shacks so far! Your Shack could be here, Next!
- Derek Hirons mobile shack, Worcester, MA
- Garry Luxton of Newcastle, NSW, Australia
- Kevin Poe (N0THJ) Kennett, MO
- David Grub Mobile Shack!
- Jason Rabinowitz Mobile Shack!
- Jayson Wagner Shack!
- Jacob Dean Mobile Shack!
- Bruno Tschudin Shack!
- Rick Hughes (KB5RTE) Mobile Shack!
- Tony Raymond – Mobile Shack!
- Craig Cannon (KG6OBQ) Mobile Shack!
- John Kashirsky – (N0TDL) Shack!
- Shawn Kurschner – (KC9AAH) Shack!
- Ken LaBelle – NRIFirePhotos Shack
- Scott Freiman Shack!
- Bill Steffey (NY9H) Shack!
- Bristol, RI Emergency Dispatch Center
- Scott Freiman (Tucson, AZ)
Simply follow the steps below to show off your shack! Step 1 Take photos of your shack, up to 4 jpg photos. —
- What your station consist of … scanners, two way radios, and so on.A little about yourself:
- Your Name
- Your City and State
- Ham Call Sign (if you have one)
- How long you been in the hobby?
What you like to listen to? —
E-mail us your write up and attach your photos and keep eye on the Scanner Master Blog!